Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Funniest Cat Video On The Internet




Cynthia:  What do you think, Marcy? Isn't this the best photo bomb ever? By animal or human.

Marcy:  Oh yeah. A hot chick in yoga gear gets upstaged by a cat. Just another reminder that us cats have physiologically overtaken your brains.

Cynthia:  Seriously! The video has gone viral.

Marcy:  Yup, we cats have infected your brains with toxoplasmosis which is a parasite that causes you to behave as though you are schizophrenic. With OCD. And in love.

Cynthia:  Really?

Marcy:  It's a scientific fact.

Cynthia:  How do you know?

Marcy:  How many times have you watched that video over the past two weeks?

Cynthia:  I don't know. Maybe fifty times. It's just so adorable. Gasp! I have to watch it again.

Cynthia quickly presses play again. And again. And again.

Cynthia (gushing):  It's just soooooo cute. So cute. So cute. So cute.

Marcy:  Yup. Cats control your brain. Soon we will control the world.

Cynthia (slobbering):  So cute. So cute. So cute.

Marcy smugly swishes her tail as she plots world domination by her species. One viral cat video at a time.


8 comments:

  1. There was a hot chick in yoga gear? All I saw was a CAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think the cat broke the camera? It's so adorable, it could be easily forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he was definitely trying to kill it. lol That video is worth a broken camera! Too cute.
      xo,cynthia

      Delete
  3. That cat is beautiful. The funny thing is that the woman is gorgeous, but all I could look at is that insanely cute cat. Those eyes!!!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - those eyes are incredible! I just had to watch the video again. Oh dear, I am insane.
      Xo,Cynthia

      Delete
  4. I love your look and of course your cynthia rowley shirt! :) You remind me of awesome 70s models like Ali Mcgraw! (I also have no trust for horses...they either want to throw you or kick you as far as I'm concerned... :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... thanks, Merrie. I love Ali McGraw. I think I love the '70's style so much because I was a pre-teen at that time and wanted to be older and fashionable. That style was something I wanted to aspire to. I cannot tell you how happy I am that bell bottoms are officially back.
      OMG - I am with you on the horse thing. I am scared of horses. They are so big and unpredictable.
      xo,cynthia

      Delete